AC210V-250V Cemented Carbide HIP Furnace , 1MPa Hot Isostatic Pressing Equipment
1MPa sinter-HIP furnace is mainly used for pressure sintering of stainless steel, iron-based alloy, copper-based alloy, aluminum products and cemented carbide products. Quality, efficiency and reliability are just a few of the outstanding attributes that have allowed Ruideer to become the premier supplier of sintering furnaces.
1. All these pressure sinter furnaces are equipped with double control system, double thermocouples and double high pressure sensor to ensure that if one system fails, the other will continue to work reliably.
2. We use German COAX high-pressure valve, Germany WAKI high-pressure sensor and Germany LEYBOLD or INFICON vacuum gauge for safe and reliable operation, high vacuum level and low vacuum leakage.
3. Every sinter-HIP furnace is detected by using helium mass spectrometer leak detector.
|loading Space||300*300*900/400*400*1200/500*500*1500/ 500*500*1800|
|Design Standard||JB4732-95/GB150/ASME, 20-year service,Double doors horizontal structure, 600 Times|
|Max. working Temp||1600℃|
|Max. working Pressure||10bar|
|Vacuum Leakage Rate||3Pa/h (Average in cold, empty, dry chamber in 24 hours)|
|Vacuum pump||Slide-valve Pump, Roots Pump, (Imported Pump or domestic pump according to customer's requirement)|
|Cooling period (full furnace):||≤1h/≤3h/4h/≤4h|
|Temp. &Atmosphere Uniformity||Coercivity deviation ≤ ±0.3KA/m, Magnetic saturation deviation ≤ ±0.2%, Temperature variation ≤ ±7 ℃|
|Cooling water Temp.||≤ 30 ℃|
|Cooling water flow rate||600L/min|
|Power Supply||3*AC380V ±10% +N+PE/ 50HZ|
|Control cabinet Power Supply||Single-phase, AC210V-250V/50HZ|
|Temp. Measurement Mode||WRE5-26 Single Dual-core thermocouple, mutually redundant, stable and reliable.|
|Temp. control mode||3-zone temp. control|
|Functions||Functions: Vacuum heating, vacuum dewaxing, H2 dewaxing, heating flowing gas, heating with gas mixture (CO2,CH4,H2), heating pressure gas, Rapid cooling.|
|Input gas allowed||Ar, H2, N2, CH4|
1. A filter is designed on the main line of the pressure sinter furnace to effectively protect the vacuum pump and extend the oil change interval of vacuum pump.
2. This sinter-HIP furnace adopts patented dual dewaxing outlet structure (patent No.: ZL2013 2 0422916.7). Compared with single dewaxing outlet design of other brands, our pressure sinter furnace enjoys better atmosphere uniformity when sinters ultra-fine cemented carbide with low cobalt.
3. Our patented dual fast-cooling structure (patent No.: ZL2013 2 0422878.5), compared with single fast-cooling structure of other companies, helps effectively improve the efficiency of the sinter-HIP furnace.
4. Newly-designed dewaxing system with additional gas distribution pipe (patent No.: ZL2013 2 0471657.7) allows enhanced atmosphere uniformity (97%) during the dewaxing process.
5. We adopt tapered sealing structure (patent No.: ZL2013 2 0422133.9) on both ends of the sintering chamber for improved sealing effect of furnace door, less heat loss, and ease of replacement and maintenance.