Customizable Stainless Steel Sintering Furnace / Horizontal Vacuum Furnace
Stainless Steel Sintering Furnace Description
vacuum degreasing sintering furnace is mainly used for stainless steel (nickel), iron-based, titanium alloy, alloy steel, high-speed steel and other metal and ceramic injection molding parts (MIM) degreasing sintering process.In the same furnace to achieve degreasing and sintering of two production processes, can shorten the production cycle, improve production efficiency, increase the yield.Widely used in medical device components (dental orthodontic products, live sampling forceps, etc.), mobile phone parts (metal decorative shell, metal navigation keys, Cato, buttons, buckles, shafts, cell phone vibrators, etc.) , computer parts and hardware processing and manufacturing.
Stainless Steel Sintering Furnace Parameter
|Max. working Temp
|Vacuum leakage Rate
||3Pa/h(Average in cold,empty,dry chamber within 24 hours)
||Slide-valve pump,Roots pump
|Temp. Control Mode
||2-zone or 3-zone Temp.Control
|Applicable forming agent
Note: The above specifications are defined according to MIM stainless steel .The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detailed spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.
Stainless Steel Sintering Furnace Advantages
1. Compact structure, small occupied area, low energy consumption and rapid cooling speed, saving energy and protecting environment.
2. Full range of sizes available, ranging from furnaces for experimental R&D, small and medium-sized enterprises to furnaces for mass production. We can also design MIM debinding sintering furnaces of other sizes according to customer’s specific requirements.
3. Round or square graphite box is available for different applications.
4. Complete dewaxing mode with high wax-collection rate, suitable for different forming agents including rubber, paraffin wax, PEG and extrusion forming agents.
5. High automation level as well as safe and reliable operating system.
6. The control system of the vacuum MIM sintering furnace is highly-automatic and humanized with data record and backup function.
7. The insulation box uses “sandwich” structure and high-strength CFC material that is not prone to deform after years of use.
8. Door of the insulation box is designed with special “step” design for improved insulation effect and extended service life of the insulation box.