Horizontal Design MIM Sintering Furnace With Cyclic Single Room Heating Mode
vacuum degreasing sintering furnace is mainly used for stainless steel (nickel), iron-based, titanium alloy, alloy steel, high-speed steel and other metal and ceramic injection molding parts (MIM) degreasing sintering process.In the same furnace to achieve degreasing and sintering of two production processes, can shorten the production cycle, improve production efficiency, increase the yield.Widely used in medical device components (dental orthodontic products, live sampling forceps, etc.), mobile phone parts (metal decorative shell, metal navigation keys, Cato, buttons, buckles, shafts, cell phone vibrators, etc.) , computer parts and hardware processing and manufacturing.
1.The vacuum MIM sintering furnace uses forming agents like wax, tree agent for vacuum sintering and H2 sintering.
2. Special debinding process with excellent sealing structure helps avoid contaminating inside components.
3. Horizontal design for easy loading/unloading and maintenance.
4. Automatic control of the entire process.
5. This kind of MIM debinding sintering furnace adopts cyclic single-room heating mode. The whole process is automatically controlled, monitored, and recorded by the computer.
6. Heating elements are designed with cylindrical structure, which, compared with traditional square structure, enjoys larger loading space, more flexible dimensions and more uniform atmosphere.
|Max. working Temp
|Vacuum leakage Rate
||3Pa/h(Average in cold,empty,dry chamber within 24 hours)
||Slide-valve pump,Roots pump
|Temp. Control Mode
||2-zone or 3-zone Temp.Control
|Applicable forming agent
Note: The above specifications are defined according to MIM stainless steel .The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detailed spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.
1. Compact structure, small occupied area, low energy consumption and rapid cooling speed, saving energy and protecting environment.
2. Full range of sizes available, ranging from furnaces for experimental R&D, small and medium-sized enterprises to furnaces for mass production. We can also design MIM debinding sintering furnaces of other sizes according to customer’s specific requirements.
3. Round or square graphite box is available for different applications.
4. Complete dewaxing mode with high wax-collection rate, suitable for different forming agents including rubber, paraffin wax, PEG and extrusion forming agents.
5. High automation level as well as safe and reliable operating system.
6. The control system of the vacuum MIM sintering furnace is highly-automatic and humanized with data record and backup function.
7. The insulation box uses “sandwich” structure and high-strength CFC material that is not prone to deform after years of use.
8. Door of the insulation box is designed with special “step” design for improved insulation effect and extended service life of the insulation box.
9. Remote control, diagnosis and repair can be realized.
10. The electrode arc monitoring system can prevent serious damage to furnace shell caused by overheat and arc effect.
11. The function of resuming heating after short-time power failure can provide protection to the product in the furnace.
12. Persistent efforts of our R&D team in improving these MIM debinding sintering furnaces have enabled Ruideer to obtain 13 patents up till now.