Metal Injection Molding MIM Sintering Furnace Horizontal Design Automatic Control
MIM Sintering Furnace Description
MIM Sintering Furnace is widely used for heating treatment of metal materials in low vacuum, recursive, protective atmosphere, also can be used for heating treatment of special materials, such as carbonization process of carbon products. The furnace chamber is ceramic fiber with excellent thermal insulation; Vacuum Reservoir with water cooling system.
MIM Sintering Furnace Features
1.The vacuum MIM sintering furnace uses forming agents like wax, tree agent for vacuum sintering and H2 sintering.
2. Special debinding process with excellent sealing structure helps avoid contaminating inside components.
3. Horizontal design for easy loading/unloading and maintenance.
4. Automatic control of the entire process.
5. This kind of MIM debinding sintering furnace adopts cyclic single-room heating mode. The whole process is automatically controlled, monitored, and recorded by the computer.
6. Heating elements are designed with cylindrical structure, which, compared with traditional square structure, enjoys larger loading space, more flexible dimensions and more uniform atmosphere.
MIM Sintering Furnace Parameter
|Max. working Temp||1550 ℃|
|Vacuum leakage Rate||3Pa/h(Average in cold,empty,dry chamber within 24 hours)|
|Vacuum pump||Slide-valve pump,Roots pump|
|Temp.Measurement Mode||WRe5-26 thermocouple|
|Temp. Control Mode||2-zone or 3-zone Temp.Control|
|Applicable forming agent||Wax,Resin|
Note: The above specifications are defined according to MIM stainless steel .The above parameters can be adjusted to the process requirements, they are not as acceptance standard, the detailed spec. will be stated in the technical proposal and agreements.
1. Compact structure, small occupied area, low energy consumption and rapid cooling speed, saving energy and protecting environment.
2. Full range of sizes available, ranging from furnaces for experimental R&D, small and medium-sized enterprises to furnaces for mass production. We can also design MIM debinding sintering furnaces of other sizes according to customer’s specific requirements.
3. Round or square graphite box is available for different applications.
4. Complete dewaxing mode with high wax-collection rate, suitable for different forming agents including rubber, paraffin wax, PEG and extrusion forming agents.
5. High automation level as well as safe and reliable operating system.
6. The control system of the vacuum MIM sintering furnace is highly-automatic and humanized with data record and backup function.
7. The insulation box uses “sandwich” structure and high-strength CFC material that is not prone to deform after years of use.
8. Door of the insulation box is designed with special “step” design for improved insulation effect and extended service life of the insulation box.
9. Remote control, diagnosis and repair can be realized.
10. The electrode arc monitoring system can prevent serious damage to furnace shell caused by overheat and arc effect.
11. The function of resuming heating after short-time power failure can provide protection to the product in the furnace.