High Performance Sintering Furnace Process Furnace Applicable Forming Agent Wax / Tree Agent
Metal Injection Molding (MIM) Debinding Sintering Furnace
MIM debinding sintering furnace is mainly used for debinding sintering process of stainless steel, ferrous, titanium, alloy steel and high speed steel metal injection molding parts.
|Usable space (mm)||400 × 400 × 1500 / 500 × 500 × 1800|
|Max. working temperature (°C)||1550|
|Cooling time (h)||≤ 6 /8|
|Vacuum leakage rate (Pa/h)||≤ 3 (average rate in cold, empty and dry chamber for 24 hours)|
|Vacuum pump||Slide-valve pump, roots pump|
|Temp. variation (°C)||≤ 5|
|Material quantity (pcs)||32 / 42|
|Temp. measurement mode||WRe5-26 thermocouple|
|Temp. control mode||2-zone or 3-zone temperature control|
|Heating power (KVA)||150 / 220|
|Applicable forming agent||Wax, tree agent|
MIM Debinding Sintering Furnace Technical Features
1. The MIM debinding and sinter furnace uses special hot zone structure and heating element design, assuring good temperature uniformity.
2. Special designed debinding muffle is adopted with good sealing and complete bind removable, preventing inside components pollution.
3. The touch screen operation and PLC central control are used to make the operation simple and reliable.
4. MIM debinding sintering furnace has functions of slow vacuum, minor positive pressure sinter, partial pressure sinter, minor negative pressure debinding and minor positive pressure debinding.
5. The furnace adopts advanced refractory structure and materials, which features good insulation performance and less heat absorption. It can save more than 20% energy compare o previous design.
6. The furnace has the functions of over temperature and over pressure fault alarm, mechanical automatic pressure protection and interlocking, which forms a highly safe furnace.
7. It has remote control operation, remote malfunction diagnosis and remote program update functions.