Extreme Vacuum 1.5Pa Heat Treating Furnaces And Equipment Cooling Period 480min
Vacuum heat treatment furnace is a fast developing heat treatment technology in recent years. It has many advantages, such as good quality, good energy saving effect and no pollution. It has been widely used in industrial production process.
Vacuum heat treatment technology is the combination of vacuum technology and heat treatment technology, which can effectively improve the quality of metal materials and promote the continuous improvement of industrial production technology in China. When metal is heated in an air furnace, it reacts with oxides such as oxygen, water vapor and carbon dioxide in the air. The substances generated will seriously affect the quality of metal materials, resulting in the reduction of the quality of metal materials. Vacuum heat treatment furnace can solve this problem very well. In the process of metal heating, the metal is in a completely vacuum environment, and the heat treatment process is completed under different external environment contacts, thus effectively avoiding impurities and improving the quality of metal materials.
Vacuum pump: backing pump, Roots-type pump(slide valve pump, rotary vane pump, screw pump and so on can be selected for the backing pump, allowing customers to choose world-class brand products)
Power supply: General standard is three phase five wire system AC380V±10% 50HZ.
Control power supply: Single-phase AC210V-250V 50HZ design(Different countries and regions can be designed according to local grid standards)
Temperature measurement mode : WRe5-26 thermocouple
Effective space(w* h * l)mm
Vacuum leakage rate:(Average in cold,empty,dry chamber in 3 hours)
MAX working pressure
Cooling period(Sintering temperature—100℃)
Temperature control mode
|vacuum heating,Rapid cooling|
Applications: For Cemented Carbide , Precision Ceramic , For stainless steel , Iron-bae alloy , Copper-base alloy , Aluminum products Vacuum heat treatment
1. Compact structure, small occupied area, low energy consumption and rapid cooling speed, saving energy and protecting environment.
2. Full range of sizes available, ranging from furnaces for experimental R&D, small and medium-sized enterprises to furnaces for mass production. We can also design high temperature sintering furnace s of other sizes according to customer’s specific requirements.
3. Round or square graphite box is available for different applications.
4. Complete dewaxing mode with high wax-collection rate, suitable for different forming agents including rubber, paraffin wax, PEG and extrusion forming agents.
5. High automation level as well as safe and reliable operating system.
6. The control system of the molybdenum-made vacuum sintering furnace is highly-automatic and humanized with data record and backup function.
7. The insulation box uses “sandwich” structure and high-strength CFC material that is not prone to deform after years of use.
8. Door of the insulation box is designed with special “step” design for improved insulation effect and extended service life of the insulation box.
9. Remote control, diagnosis and repair can be realized.
10. The electrode arc monitoring system can prevent serious damage to furnace shell caused by overheat and arc effect.
11. The function of resuming heating after short-time power failure can provide protection to the product in the furnace.
12. Persistent efforts of our R&D team in improving these high temperature sintering furnaces have enabled Ruideer to obtain 35 patents up till now.