Compact Structure High Temperature Vacuum Furnace Effective Space 500*500*1800mm
The High temperature vacuum furnace is single-chamber, horizontal and periodic heating. It adopt low voltage and large current graphite heating element to heating, and it has multiple heating units, each unit controls the temperature separately. The whole process is automatically controlled, monitored, tracked and displayed and recorded by the computer.
It including control system, heating system,debinding system,vacuum system, partial pressure sintering system, cooling water system, rapid cooling system, auxiliary system and safety system.
It adopt the structure of built-in graphite liner in insulation tube. In the mass, it can meet the strict requirements of furnace temperature uniformity and atmosphere uniformity in the sintering process of high performance cemented carbide.
Effective space(w* h * l)mm
Vacuum leakage rate:(Average in cold,empty,dry chamber in 3 hours)
MAX working pressure
Cooling period(Sintering temperature—100℃)
Temperature control mode
Input gas allowed
|vacuum heating,heating flowing gas,Rapid cooling.|
Applications: For Non-metal ceramic/Sic carbide
Vacuum pump: backing pump, Roots-type pump(slide valve pump, rotary vane pump, screw pump and so on can be selected for the backing pump, allowing customers to choose world-class brand products)
Power supply: General standard is three phase five wire system AC380V±10% 50HZ.
Control power supply: Single-phase AC210V-250V 50HZ design(Different countries and regions can be designed according to local grid standards)
Temperature measurement mode : WRe5-26 thermocouple
1. Compact structure, small occupied area, low energy consumption and rapid cooling speed, saving energy and protecting environment.
2. Full range of sizes available, ranging from furnaces for experimental R&D, small and medium-sized enterprises to furnaces for mass production. We can also design high temperature sintering furnace s of other sizes according to customer’s specific requirements.
3. Round or square graphite box is available for different applications.
4. Remote control, diagnosis and repair can be realized.
5. The electrode arc monitoring system can prevent serious damage to furnace shell caused by overheat and arc effect.
6. The function of resuming heating after short-time power failure can provide protection to the product in the furnace.
7. Complete dewaxing mode with high wax-collection rate, suitable for different forming agents including rubber, paraffin wax, PEG and extrusion forming agents.
8. High automation level as well as safe and reliable operating system.
9. The control system of the molybdenum-made vacuum sintering furnace is highly-automatic and humanized with data record and backup function.
10. The insulation box uses “sandwich” structure and high-strength CFC material that is not prone to deform after years of use.
11. Door of the insulation box is designed with special “step” design for improved insulation effect and extended service life of the insulation box.
12. Persistent efforts of our R&D team in improving these high temperature sintering furnaces have enabled Ruideer to obtain 13 patents up till now.