Sealing Structure Vacuum Furnace , Diy Vacuum Furnace Heating Power 180 / 280KVA
This integrated vacuum dewaxing and sintering furnace is ideally suited for the debinding and sinter process of ceramics, cemented carbide, magnetic, tungsten alloy products, etc. Quality, efficiency and reliability are just a few of the outstanding attributes that have allowed Ruideer to become the premier supplier of sintering furnaces.
1. Rapid cooling time: only needs 5 - 6 hours.
2. Special debinding process with excellent sealing structure helps avoid contaminating inside components.
3. Horizontal design for easy loading/unloading and maintenance.
4. Automatic control of the entire process.
5. This kind of integrated vacuum dewaxing and sintering furnace adopts cyclic single-room heating mode. The whole process is automatically controlled, monitored, and recorded by the computer.
6. Heating elements are designed with cylindrical structure, which, compared with traditional square structure, enjoys larger loading space, more flexible dimensions and more uniform atmosphere.
|Usable space (mm)||450 × 450 × 1200 / 500 × 500 × 1800|
|Max. working temperature (°C)||1600|
|Cooling time (h)||≤ 5 / ≤ 6|
|Vacuum leakage rate||≤ 3 (Average in cold, empty, dry chamber within 24 hours)|
|Vacuum pump||Slide valve pump, roots pump (imported or domestic pump is available according to customer’s requirement)|
|Wax-collection rate||≥ 98%|
|Temp. measurement mode||Wre5-26 thermocouple|
|Temp. control mode||3-zone or 4-zone temperature control|
|Functions||Vacuum sintering, vacuum dewaxing, H2 dewaxing, partial pressure sintering, atmosphere sintering, pressure sintering, fast cooling.|
|Heating power (KVA)||180 / 280|
1. Compact structure, small occupied area, low energy consumption and rapid cooling speed, saving energy and protecting environment.
2. Full range of sizes available, ranging from furnaces for experimental R&D, small and medium-sized enterprises to furnaces for mass production. We can also design integrated vacuum dewaxing and sintering furnaces of other sizes according to customer’s specific requirements.
3. Round or square graphite box is available for different applications.
4. Complete dewaxing mode with high wax-collection rate, suitable for different forming agents including rubber, paraffin wax, PEG and extrusion forming agents.
5. High automation level as well as safe and reliable operating system.
6. The control system of the ceramics vacuum dewaxing sintering furnace is highly-automatic and humanized with data record and backup function.
7. The insulation box uses “sandwich” structure and high-strength CFC material that is not prone to deform after years of use.
8. Door of the insulation box is designed with special “step” design for improved insulation effect and extended service life of the insulation box.
9. Remote control, diagnosis and repair can be realized.
10. The electrode arc monitoring system can prevent serious damage to furnace shell caused by overheat and arc effect.
11. The function of resuming heating after short-time power failure can provide protection to the product in the furnace.
12. Persistent efforts of our R&D team in improving these integrated vacuum dewaxing and sintering furnaces have enabled Ruideer to obtain 13 patents up till now.