Cooling Time ≤10-14H High Vacuum Furnace Temp Uniformity Difference ≤ ± 7℃
This silicon carbide vacuum sintering furnace is ideally suited for debinding and sintering non-metal ceramic and silicon carbide products. Quality, efficiency and reliability are just a few of the outstanding attributes that have allowed Ruideer to become the premier supplier of sintering furnaces.
1. High automatic, it can be fully automation with the furnace model simulation display and real-time display device when running.
2.Very safe, with sound-light alarm when over-temperature, sensor burnout, over pressure of furnace and water, water flow, water temperature is too high .
3. It can be equipped with a built-in or external fast-cooling system,improving the working efficiency
4. Energy-saving, special made coil and insulation structure, power output stability, high electrical efficiency.
|Usable space (mm)||500 × 500 × 1800|
|Max. working temperature (°C)||1800|
|Vacuum leakage rate (Pa/h)||≤ 3 (average rate in cold, empty and dry chamber for 24 hours)|
|Vacuum pump||Slide-valve pump, roots-type pump, oil diffusion pump (imported or domestic pump is available as per customer requirements)|
|Temp. uniformity||Temp. difference ≤±7℃|
|Temp. measurement mode||WRe5/26 thermocouple|
|Cooling time (h)||≤10 - 14|
|Degree of vacuum (pa)||3.0 × 10-3|
|Function||Vacuum sintering, atmosphere sintering, rapid cooling|
|Heating power (KVA)||320|
Applications: For Non-metal ceramic, Precision Ceramic, Life ceramics, Industrial ceramics, Sic carbide
1. This SiC sintering furnace adopts patented dual dewaxing outlet structure (patent No.: ZL2013 2 0422916.7). Compared with single dewaxing outlet design of other brands, our high vacuum sintering furnace enjoys better atmosphere uniformity when sinters ultra-fine cemented carbide with low cobalt.
3. Our patented dual fast-cooling structure (patent No.: ZL2013 2 0422878.5), compared with single fast-cooling structure of other companies, helps effectively improve the efficiency of the SiC sintering furnace.
4. Newly-designed dewaxing system with additional gas distribution pipe (patent No.: ZL2013 2 0471657.7) allows enhanced atmosphere uniformity (97%) during the dewaxing process.
5. We adopt tapered sealing structure (patent No.: ZL2013 2 0422133.9) on both ends of the sintering chamber for improved sealing effect of furnace door, less heat loss, and ease of replacement and maintenance.