Traditional Type Vacuum Sintering Furnace With Cylindrical Structure Heating Elements
This vacuum dewaxing sintering furnace is primarily suitable for debinding and sintering process of ceramics, cemented carbide, magnetic, tungsten alloy products, etc. Quality, efficiency and reliability are just a few of the outstanding attributes that have allowed Ruideer to become the premier supplier of sintering furnaces
1. This integrated vacuum dewaxing sintering furnace uses forming agents like PEG, paraffin and rubber for vacuum dewaxing and H2 dewaxing.
2. Special debinding process with excellent sealing structure helps avoid contaminating inside components.
3. Horizontal design for easy loading/unloading and maintenance.
4. Automatic control of the entire process.
5. This kind of vacuum dewaxing sintering furnace adopts cyclic single-room heating mode. The whole process is automatically controlled, monitored, and recorded by the computer.
6. Heating elements is designed with cylindrical structure, which, compared with traditional square structure, enjoys larger loading space, more flexible dimensions and more uniform atmosphere.
|Usable space (mm)||300 × 300 × 600 / 300 × 300 × 900 / 450 × 450 × 1200 / 500 × 500 × 1800 / 550 × 500 × 1910|
|Max. working temperature (°C)||1600|
|Cooling time (h)||≤ 3 / ≤ 4 / ≤ 6 / ≤ 8 / ≤ 9|
|Vacuum leakage rate (Pa/h)||≤ 3 (Average in cold, empty, dry chamber within 24 hours)|
|Vacuum pump||Slide valve pump, roots pump (imported or domestic pump is available according to customer’s requirement)|
|Wax-collection rate||≥ 98%|
|Temp. measurement mode||WRe5/26 thermocouple|
|Temp. control mode||3-zone or 4-zone temperature control|
|Functions||Vacuum sintering, vacuum dewaxing, H2 dewaxing, partial pressure sintering, atmosphere sintering, pressure sintering, fast cooling.|
|Heating power (KVA)||80 / 100 / 150 / 250 / 280|
Note: the above specifications are defined based on stainless steel. These specifications can be adjusted as per special technical requirements of customers. They are not viewed as acceptance standards, and detailed instructions will be set out in technical documents.