20 / 24 / 34 Ton Weight Sinter HIP Furnace Cooling Water Flow Rate 600 L/Min
10MPa sinter-HIP furnace is well-suited for pressure sintering of cemented carbide and precision ceramic. We can design this 100bar gas pressure sintering furnace as per your product’s particular temperature, time and atmosphere requirements, rather than just offering standard sintering furnace models, so you don’t need to modify your process to fit them.
1. All these gas pressure sintering furnace are equipped with double control system, double thermocouples and double high pressure sensor to ensure that if one system fails, the other will continue to work reliably.
2. We use German COAX high-pressure valve, Germany WAKI high-pressure sensor and Germany LEYBOLD or INFICON vacuum gauge for safe and reliable operation, high vacuum level and low vacuum leakage.
3. Each of these 10bar gas pressure sintering furnaces is detected by using helium mass spectrometer leak detector.
1. A filter is designed on the main line of the 100bar gas pressure sintering furnace to effectively protect the vacuum pump and extend the oil change interval of vacuum pump.
2. This 10MPa sinter-HIP furnace adopts patented dual dewaxing outlet structure (patent No.: ZL2013 2 0422916.7). Compared with single dewaxing outlet design of other brands, our 100bar gas pressure sintering furnace enjoys better atmosphere uniformity when sinters ultra-fine cemented carbide with low cobalt.
3. Our patented dual fast-cooling structure (patent No.: ZL2013 2 0422878.5), compared with single fast-cooling structure of other companies, helps effectively improve the efficiency of the sinter-HIP furnace.
4. Newly-designed dewaxing system with additional gas distribution pipe (patent No.: ZL2013 2 0471657.7) allows enhanced atmosphere uniformity (97%) during the dewaxing process.
5. We adopt tapered sealing structure (patent No.: ZL2013 2 0422133.9) on both ends of the sintering chamber for improved sealing effect of furnace door, less heat loss, and ease of replacement and maintenance.
Suitable products to sinter:
Cemented carbide,mental ceramics,ceramics,MIM(Metal injection molding) products, Iron-base alloy, Copper-base alloy, Aluminum etc.
Functions:Vacuum heating , vacuum dewaxing, heating flowing gas, heating with gas mixture(CO2,CH4,H2), heating pressure gas,Rapid cooling.
|Usable space (mm)||300 × 300 × 900 / 350 × 350 × 1200 / 500 × 500 × 1800|
|Design standard||ASME, 20-year service life, double-door horizontal structure, 600 times of use|
|Max. working temperature (°C)||1600 (1800 for customized design)|
|Max. working pressure (bar)||100|
|Vacuum leakage rate (Pa/h)||≤ 3 (average rate in cold, empty and dry chamber for 24 hours)|
|Vacuum pump||Slide valve pump, roots pump (imported or domestic pump is available according to customer’s requirement)|
|Wax-collection rate||≥ 98%|
|Time for increasing pressure (min)||15-30|
|Cooling time (h)||3 / 4 / 5|
|Cooling water temperature (°C)||≤ 30|
|Cooling water flow rate (l/min)||600|
|Power supply||AC380V±10%/50HZ three-phase five-wire system|
|Control cabinet power supply||AC210V-250V/50HZ single phase|
|Heating power (KVA)||300 / 340 / 520|
|Temp. measurement mode||WRe5/26 thermocouple|
|Temp. control mode||3-zone / 4-zone temperature control|
|Functions||Vacuum sintering, vacuum dewaxing, H2 dewaxing, partial pressure sintering, atmosphere sintering, pressure sintering, fast cooling.|
|Furnace weight (ton)||Around 20 / 24 / 34|
|Gas allowed to input||Ar, H2, N2, CH4|