High Efficiency MIM Sintering Furnace For Stainless Steel Precision Parts
This MIM debinding sintering furnace is ideal for debinding and sintering process of stainless steel, ferrous metal, titanium, alloy steel and high speed steel metal injection molding parts. Quality, efficiency and reliability are just a few of the outstanding attributes that have allowed Ruideer to become the premier supplier of sintering furnaces.
Vacuum pump: backing pump, Roots-type pump(slide valve pump, rotary vane pump, screw pump and so on can be selected for the backing pump, allowing customers to choose world-class brand products)
Power supply: General standard is three phase five wire system AC380V±10% 50HZ.
Control power supply: Single-phase AC210V-250V 50HZ design(Different countries and regions can be designed according to local grid standards)
Temperature measurement mode: WRe5-26 thermocouple
1.The vacuum MIM sintering furnace uses forming agents like wax, tree agent for vacuum sintering and H2 sintering.
2. Special debinding process with excellent sealing structure helps avoid contaminating inside components.
3. Horizontal design for easy loading/unloading and maintenance.
4. Automatic control of the entire process.
5. This kind of MIM debinding sintering furnace adopts cyclic single-room heating mode. The whole process is automatically controlled, monitored, and recorded by the computer.
6. Heating elements are designed with cylindrical structure, which, compared with traditional square structure, enjoys larger loading space, more flexible dimensions and more uniform atmosphere.
|Usable space (mm)||400 × 400 × 1500 / 500 × 500 × 1800|
|Max. working temperature (°C)||1550|
|Cooling time (h)||≤ 6 /8|
|Vacuum leakage rate (Pa/h)||≤ 3 (average rate in cold, empty and dry chamber for 24 hours)|
|Vacuum pump||Slide-valve pump, roots pump|
|Temp. variation (°C)||≤ 5|
|Material quantity (pcs)||32 / 42|
|Temp. measurement mode||WRe5-26 thermocouple|
|Temp. control mode||2-zone or 3-zone temperature control|
|Heating power (KVA)||150 / 220|
|Applicable forming agent||Wax, tree agent|
Note: the above specifications are defined based on stainless steel. These specifications can be adjusted as per special technical requirements of customers. They are not viewed as acceptance standards, and detailed instructions will be set out in technical documents.