Silicon Carbide High Vacuum Furnace With Patented Dual Dewaxing Outlet Structure
This silicon carbide vacuum sintering furnace is ideally suited for debinding and sintering non-metal ceramic and silicon carbide products. Quality, efficiency and reliability are just a few of the outstanding attributes that have allowed Ruideer to become the premier supplier of sintering furnaces.
1. This SiC vacuum sintering furnace adopts patented dual dewaxing outlet structure (patent No.: ZL2013 2 0422916.7). Compared with single dewaxing outlet design of other brands, our silicon carbide vacuum sintering furnace enjoys better atmosphere uniformity when sinters ultra-fine cemented carbide with low cobalt.
2. Our patented dual fast-cooling structure (patent No.: ZL2013 2 0422878.5), compared with single fast-cooling structure of other companies, helps effectively improve the efficiency of the SiC vacuum sintering furnace.
3. Newly-designed dewaxing system with additional gas distribution pipe (patent No.: ZL2013 2 0471657.7) allows enhanced atmosphere uniformity (97%) during the dewaxing process.
4. We adopt tapered sealing structure (patent No.: ZL2013 2 0422133.9) on both ends of the sintering chamber for improved sealing effect of furnace door, less heat loss, and ease of replacement and maintenance.
|Usable space (mm)||500 × 500 × 1800|
|Max. working temperature (°C)||1800|
|Vacuum leakage rate (Pa/h)||≤ 3 (average rate in cold, empty and dry chamber for 24 hours)|
|Vacuum pump||Slide-valve pump, roots-type pump, oil diffusion pump (imported or domestic pump is available as per customer requirements)|
|Temp. uniformity||Temp. difference ≤±7℃|
|Temp. measurement mode||WRe5/26 thermocouple|
|Cooling time (h)||≤10 - 14|
|Degree of vacuum (pa)||3.0 × 10-3|
|Function||Vacuum sintering, atmosphere sintering, rapid cooling|
|Heating power (KVA)||320|
Note: the above specifications are defined based on stainless steel. These specifications can be adjusted as per special technical requirements of customers. They are not viewed as acceptance standards, and detailed instructions will be set out in technical documents.
• High product quality by excellent temperature homogeneity through all process steps
• With cost efficiency through energy and gas-saving design
• With safety first! Our experience, high standards during development of the product and our implementation skills, ensure maximum safety
• With full compliance with the machine directive throughstringent quality control measures
• High efficiency, reliability, long service life and ease of operation
• Low HIP gas consumption
• High energy efficiency
• Elaborated safety system for reliable and full-automatic operation
• Proven design and performance – reliable, sustainable, durable