Molybdenum Made Metal Sintering Furnace Usable Space 400*400*1500 / 500*500*1800mm
Our molybdenum-made vacuum sintering furnace is ideally suited for the debinding and sintering process of high-density alloy, tungsten-nickel alloy, tungsten-copper alloy, titanium alloy, and metal products sensitive to carbon atmosphere.
1. Design: JB4732-95, double-door horizontal structure, 20-year service life, 6000 times of use.
2. Special debinding process with excellent sealing structure helps avoid contaminating inside components.
3. Horizontal design for easy loading/unloading and maintenance.
4. Automatic control of the entire process.
5. This kind of high temperature sintering furnace adopts cyclic single-room heating mode. The whole process is automatically controlled, monitored, and recorded by the computer.
6. Heating elements are designed with cylindrical structure, which, compared with traditional square structure, enjoys larger loading space, more flexible dimensions and more uniform atmosphere.
|Usable space (mm)||400 × 400 × 1500 / 500 × 500 × 1800|
|Max. working temperature (°C)||1600|
|Cooling time (h)||≤ 6 / 8|
|Vacuum leakage rate (Pa/h)||≤ 0.5 (average rate in cold, empty and dry chamber for 24 hours)|
|Vacuum pump||Slide-valve pump, roots pump, oil diffusion pump, appendage vacuum pump|
|Temp. variation (°C)||≤ ±5|
|Temp. measurement mode||WRe5-26 thermocouple|
|Temp. control mode||3-zone temperature control|
|Heating element||Tungsten, molybdenum, tantalum strip|
|Insulation layer||Molybdenum, tantalum, stainless steel|
|Application||High-density alloy, tungsten-nickel alloy, tungsten-copper alloy, titanium alloy, and metal products sensitive to carbon atmosphere.|
Note: the above specifications are defined based on stainless steel. These specifications can be adjusted as per special technical requirements of customers. They are not viewed as acceptance standards, and detailed instructions will be set out in technical documents.